There's a first time for everything...

Posted by Molly on Wednesday, August 10, 2011. Filed under:


Well, here we go! I have been a HUGE fan of blogs for a very long time now. I can't even tell you how many blogs I have in my reader and keep up with weekly. I have been getting some pressure for a few months (or a year) from other bloggers and IRL friends, Lindsey and Aly, and I'm not going to lie, I was a little intimidated to start! So, bare with me as I bare it all!

Let me introduce you to some people you will most likely see on this little blog of mine.



This is yours truly! Typically you won't find me looking quite this put together, but let's face it, I'm not going to put a UGG pic of myself on my first post. First impressions are everything!


This is Louie, he is the boyf. We have been together for a little over 5 years and our whole relationship has been long distance. While I have been living in Columbus he has lived in numerous places including Toledo, Greece, Scotland and currently Washington DC. We have come to the point in our relationship where we feel it's time to move to the next step and live together, so stay tuned on when, where and how THAT all pans out.

Addison and Parker! My niece and nephew. They are the loves of my life and I can't imagine what life was like without them. Addie is 4 and comes up with some pretty sharp one liners. Parks is one and was my birthday gift (we share a bday). I have SO much fun with these two and will be sharing many stories and photos of them, I'm sure. Along with these two are the rest of my fam (brother, sissy, mom and dad) who are my best friends and the funniest people I know!

Last but certainly not least is Elphaba Pearl! Or Elphie for short. She is my baby! She is a handful (like any child) but brings so much joy to my life. Everyone should have a companion like her to come home to!

Well....I'm exhausted, this blogging is harder than it looks! So, untill next time my friends!

xoxo...


No Responses to There's a first time for everything...

Leave a Reply