Well it's happening

Posted by Molly on Wednesday, August 31, 2011. Filed under:

After almost 5 and a half years this guy:


And this girl:
are going to be living n the SAME CITY! Not only that, we will be living TOGETHER! It's true. I am still in shock but in the past few weeks my life has had some major changes. I was offered a too good to be true job (but is really is true!) in Washington DC!

After traveling back and forth to DC for interviews I got the great news a couple weeks ago. Louie and I celebrated and then panic set in. I had 3 weeks to uproot my life. Louie currently lives with two other guys and he was ready to move out, so we started looking, and are still looking for the first home we will share together.

I put in my two weeks notice at work and couldn't be happier to only have a handful of days left. I am very nervous, excited, anxious, sad and thrilled. I know this is the right step for Louie and I but it doesn't make it any easier to leave my family and friends. With that being said, I know I can do it and am looking forward to TONS of visitors and trips home!

This change definitely gives me more motivation to document our ever changing lives and the lessons we learn along the way. I will keep you posted on all the ins and outs of this wacky journey!


No Responses to Well it's happening

Leave a Reply